From what I can remember, I have never had a hard time communicating with a company through social media. I feel like I am understanding if it is a small business and I haven't really had to wait more than 24 hrs for even big businesses. 

I believe social media does make it easier to get notice for sure. There are teams of people running each account just ready to help and assist their customers with any problems they might be having. They want to give good service so they get good reviews and ratings. 

I actually have had a great experience communicating with a company through social media, Recently I was emailed by a company to promote a product through my Instagram account. At first I was apprehensive but it was very professional and I just received the products in the mail yesterday. They communicated really well and made my experience very enjoyable.

If I had my own business on social media and received positive comments I would probably promote the comments to my page or give shoutouts to the customers. Maybe even send them a discount code or send them thank you emails. If I were to receive negative comments I would go above and beyond to make their experience better by responding to the comment with apologies and sending them another product depending on the situation or giving them a refund. 

What made my social media experience so good was how the company made everything feel so personal. The owner was really sincere and thanked me for helping them out and mentioned that they were a small family business and cannot wait to have me on their team. I also stand for their ethics so that made me really excited to give it a go.

Comments

  1. Hi Hannah!
    That is super cool that you were able to communicate with a company via instragram! More and more companies are using instagram on the daily which is really helping the companies in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think social media is the future for most businesses. I know ive definitely seen posts or ads on instagram that have motivated me to make a purchase from a business that i wouldnt have ever heard of.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts