Social media is very broad. So, when choosing which platform is the most personal to you when promoting said company, a few come to mind.  For me, Instagram is a newer platform that is currently booming. Even though the negative connotation of Instagram is said to be a fad. This form of social media is growing companies incomparable than with any other platform. I also see ALOT  of success in the business of youtube. Huge deals with companies and influencers of each certain particular group reaching very high levels of discovery.

I believe that both of these social media platforms are essential if you are trying to grow a business. They are todays biggest advertising outlets. As well as personal use. Depending on your preference and personality both Instagram and Youtube are great for business.

There are 1 billion active monthly users on Instagram as of 2019 under the age of 35 worldwide according to, oberlo.com. Thats huge! Youtube also has a wopping 1 billion subscribers. 30 million people go to Youtube each day to watch and upload videos. Thats equivalent to the total population of Ghana.

Comments

  1. Hi Hannah!
    I totally agree with you about how Youtube is taking off and so many business and individuals become successful from that social media platform. It will be interesting to see what it will be like in a few years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hannah,
    I definitely agree with you about YouTube and all of there collaborations with "social media influencers." YouTube is good place for advertisements as well as Instagram. I also like how you provided statistics of Instagram and YouTube to show how powerful advertising can be if you do it correctly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hannah, Your statistics pack a powerful punch but what your blog got me thinking about is the inner-connectivity of Social Media. It really revolves around Youtube and you're right about its scope. I think I don't participate but I do. So many sites that I view are linked to videos from Youtube.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing those numbers Hannah! That's so interesting! I totally agree with you and think YouTube and Instagram are the most used social media's for both personal use and business. On either forms of those medias I've been able to see what cool things my friends have been up to and also see different sponsored ads that go along with my interests. Also on YouTube there are ads both outside of the video and during the video. These are definitely some of the most used social media's for both those platforms.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I completely forgot to include youtube in my social media platforms! Youtube is a very powerful tool for business of all kinds because there is almost no limit to how you can promote you business. Being a barber, Youtube is huge for me. Many barbers use it as a platform to promote their business as well as education for other barbers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Hannah!
    I had mentioned in my blog post about he huge benefit of Instagram for professional use, but I hadn't realized the huge correlation with Youtube. Youtube is a huge marketing tool and almost market of its own, especially for younger kids.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts