When choosing a templet for this blog I already had an idea in mind. I love a simple and clean look with not to much going on but I have always had an eye for an interesting eclectic style. I love detail with a natural sense and a capturing quench for the eye.

I actually have an Instagram account called Johnnynjune where I post inspiring Images of art work, beautiful places, people and things. I also share my story and poetry. When I came across this templet I was instantly drawn to it. Its so me I love the layout and I am excited to build it up.

I feel as if having a blog is like laying yourself out there. Even if you don't know yourself completely you grow with the blog. You talk about what is interesting to you and what might be helpful to others. That is why having a templet that is attractive to your crowd is important.


Comments

  1. I love the style first off. I like how you related the colors to the picture. Everything works and really flows together all in one. I like the electric feel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hannah, I love the layout a lot! It looks like we have somewhat of a similar taste. I also like clean, simple layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hannah, This is beautiful. You created a wonderful space. I'm immediately interested in your Instagram account and look forward to checking it out. The design aesthetic is clean, it's both eclectic and natural so it's very inviting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed this theme as well, and almost chose it as my own! I do like the simplified color palette; it's very clean and appealing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there,

    I'm totally with ya. I really love minimalism, it just helps so as to not be overwhelmed by a bunch of clutter. I considered this theme myself, it's clean and sleek and very easy to navigate. I also like the dark tones of it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the style of this blog site! The header image and sidebar are great additions, and the simplistic design is a great feel for it all. Absolutely great choices!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey there,

    I think that considering what you stated as your interested that this blog template is the perfect fit. It totally gives you that "cuddle up with a cup of coffee and read some poetry" vibe.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts